No-Cook Cinnamon Berry Breakfast Pudding
recipe by Mary Ellen Phipps, MPH, RDN, LD of Milk & Honey Nutrition.
This easy No Cook Cinnamon Berry Breakfast Pudding packs a whole serving of fruit, 1/2 serving of veggies and a good source of fiber. And it's loaded with protein and good for you fats too.
What You Need:
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup instant oats
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 8oz. Sneakz Strawberry Milkshake
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Fresh berries or nuts for toppings
How You Make It:
- In a small coffee grinder or food processor, grind the chia seeds and oats until they form a powder.
- Add the mixture to a 16oz. mason jar.
- Then add the frozen raspberries, almond butter, cinnamon, and the Sneakz milkshake.* Place the lid on the jar and make sure it's good and secured.
- Shake it vigorously to mix the ingredients.
- Remove the lid and add in 1/4 cup plain yogurt and some extra frozen raspberries if there's room.
- Place the lid on and shake one more time!
- Place the jar in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries or nuts, and enjoy!