Chocolate Chip Sunbutter Cookie Dough Protein Balls
What You Need
- 1 and1/4 cup traditional rolled oats (separated)
- 8 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup Sneakz Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup Sneakz Organic Vanilla Milkshake drink (or more, see below)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional) and mini chocolate chips to taste.
How to Make Them
- Place pitted dates in a food processor and pulse until they form a paste (paste will be thick).
- Add in 1 cup only rolled oats and pulse a few more times until just combined.
- Transfer date/oat mixture into a medium-sized bowl. Then, slowly stir in protein powder and sunbutter.
- Next, add in Sneakz Organic Vanilla Milkshake drink and vanilla extract, if desired. Stir well to combine. *If mixture seems too dry, you can add in additional Sneakz drink, as necessary.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 cup oats and mini chocolate chips until you have a well combined dough to work with.
- Form and roll mixture into bite-size balls (you can make these as small or large as you would like, depending on how many you need). I made 17 good sized balls with this recipe.
- Store in refrigerator in a resealable bag. – Portable, tasty, fun and healthy! I’d call that a major win!
*Lunches + Littles focuses on quick, healthy and fun meal options for little ones. One of the goals of Lunches + Littles is to share practical tips and tricks on how to make meals fun, all the while keeping things simple. A lover of colorful plates, and an advocate for getting kids in the kitchen, Lunches + Littles is also a great resource for parents of picky eaters, parents looking for healthy family and toddler recipes and those mamas (dads too!) who are short on time. A mantra of sorts: Making meals fun doesn’t have to be hard! With 3 little ones (4 years old and under) it can’t be! Follow @lunchesandlittles for more.